Built in 1725 next to the existing church of the Madonna Della Provvidenza, the church has a single nave, enriched by an elegant stucco decoration. The frescoes of 1757 are attributable to Domenico Valeri. In digging the foundations, a large Roman statue was found representing a male deity, perhaps Dionysus, who was later transferred to Rome in the Capitoline Museums, where it is still preserved.

Address & Contact