The church has the name of the ancient Benedictine monastery located on the mountain above Bevagna and here transferred in 1555. Inside there is a remarkable frontal in gilded bronze. In front of it, there is a frieze from a tomb of the Republican age.
Annarita Falsacappa, Giovanni Mariotti, Paolo Porzi – BEVAGNA GEMMA DEL PIANO. Immagini insolite e storie inedite – Dimensione Grafica Editrice – 2013 – pp. 259-260